l Dual 60W PD Fast Charge: The 2* 60W PD ports enable steady quick power for devices such as phones, iPads, drones and cameras. two QC3.0, two 5V/2.1A, one 12V cigarette lighter.With 2304Wh(3.2v/720000mAh) battery capacity,optional for 110V / 50 or 220V / 60Hz (about 2.5 hours of internal charger to charge 80-100%).
l There are two types of charging: mains charging (built-in charger) and solar charging.
l Lighter, smaller, always enjoyable: The JL-2500 features tie rod design for easy transportation and storage. Save space for any on the go travel.
l All-Round Safety: Pure sine wave inverter delivers stable power that protects against equipment damage. The safest lithium iron phosphate battery is used, which greatly improves the service life of the product.Aluminum alloy shell, good heat dissipation effect.Has overload protection, short circuit protection, undervoltage protection, overvoltage protection, overcurrent protection and other functions.
l Ultra-Long Standby: Lasts 10 years for 1 usage/week. The low self-discharge rate allows it to last 365 days from an 80% battery level, making it an excellent company for off-grid living and power outages.
JL-2500 energy storage power supply is a high-end fashion power supply product of our company. It is made of aluminum alloy shell material, light and portable, stylish and elegant. AC output and DC output are available in two different voltage modes to meet the electrical needs of users in various aspects such as charging of electronic products. This product can not only be used as UPS (EPS) power supply (optional), but also can be used as an outdoor portable emergency backup power supply.
AC: 220V or 110V AC output.
DC output: two PD60W, two QC3.0, two 5V/2.1A, one 12V cigarette lighter.
With high brightness LED lighting (5W).
Display display: percentage, charge: display power and time, discharge: display power and time, with UPS (EPS) uninterrupted display (optional).
There are two types of charging: mains charging (built-in charger) and solar charging.
Discharge is suitable for a variety of different equipment, such as drones, portable ventilators, medical equipment, mobile phones, tablets, laptops, desktop computers, small printers, various lamps, small fish tanks, photographic equipment, electric scooters, etc. It is very convenient for users to travel at home, outdoor operations, camping and picnics, mountaineering adventures, etc.
Output power: Rated 2500W peak 3000W
Input voltage: Optional for 110V / 50 or 220V / 60Hz (about 2.5 hours of internal charger to charge 80-100%)
Output voltage: Either 220V 50Hz or 110V 60Hz is optional
DC output: 12V smoke / 7A, PD60W (two), QC3.0 (two), 5V2.1A (two)
Solar charging: Solar charging 60V / 400W
Discharge waveform: AC-pure sine-wave inversion
UPS switching period: 5-10 milliseconds
Weight: Net weight: 33.0 kg after packaging: 35.5 kg
Color: Silver body black panel, gray body yellow panel
|Size: 46.9*24*31cm||Cycle life is 2,000 times|
Function introduction and usage instructions Panel Description
When using the DC output function, please press the corresponding DC button to confirm the DC display on the display. At this time, the DC can be used, and the display will always display the output power and usage time. Please turn off the button when not in use to avoid self-consumption of power. The LCD display shows the remaining power of the power supply, 0~100%. When the battery is low, there will be an alarm prompt, please charge it in time for continued use. When using LED lighting, please turn on the corresponding button.
When using the AC output function, please press the corresponding AC button to confirm the AC display on the display. At this time, the AC can be used, and the display will always display the output power and usage time. Please turn off the button when not in use to avoid self-consumption of power. The LCD display shows the remaining power of the power supply, 0~100%. When the battery is low, there will be an alarm prompt, please charge it in time for continued use.
When using LED lighting, please turn on the corresponding button.
When using the UPS function, first turn on the AC, confirm that the output is normal, and then insert the AC line into the mains socket, the display will display the UPS character, indicating that it can be used normally.
When using solar energy to charge the product, the voltage is within 60V/ 10A. When the solar panel is connected to charge, the display will display the corresponding charging time and power. If it does not light up, please check whether the connection is reversed or the solar panel is facing the sun. The angle is not right (keep it at 30 degrees).
When the product is charged by the commercial power, the charging time and power will be displayed on the display during the charging process (about 80 charged in 2.5 hours)
When overloaded, the machine enters the protection and the output power is reduced. Automatic recovery after disconnecting the load. When the output load is short-circuited, the machine enters the protection and automatically recovers when the load is disconnected.
Schematic diagram of the internal PCB board
LCD display description
1. After the host switch is turned on, the display will light up, and the battery character at C will display the current power of the battery.
Five-bar display; D shows the current percentage of battery power.
2. After the DC switch on the panel is turned on, the DC/OUTPUT character at G will light up. When the DC function is used, J will display the current power used, the unit is W; the use time will be displayed at K, the unit is minutes.
3. After the AC switch on the panel is turned on, the AC/OUTPUT character at E is lit. When using the AC function, the character at J is
The current power used will be displayed, the unit is W; the use time will be displayed at K, the unit is minutes
4. When the DC and AC functions are used at the same time, the total power used will be displayed at J, and the unit is W; the total power will be displayed at K.
usage time, in minutes
5. When using solar energy to charge the host, the corresponding characters at A on the display screen will light up, and at the same time, H will display charging.
Power, I shows the time when the battery is fully charged, in minutes.
6. When the mains is charging the battery, the character at B is lit, and the character at F is also lit. Indicates that the battery is charging, and the internal MCU will detect whether the UPS function is normal, such as the normal UPS/POWER character lights up. At the same time, H shows the charging power, and I shows the battery full time in minutes.
1. Independent research and development and design of circuits; independent procurement of raw materials; independent production and manufacturing; independent appearance patents and independent invention patents.
2. Using fast charging technology, it can charge more than 80% in 2.5 hours and fully charge in 4.0 hours.
3. Solar charging: 30-60V/12A.
4. Built-in charger.
5. Built-in UPS function, high frequency inverter bidirectional PCS technology.
6. The safest lithium iron phosphate battery is used, which greatly improves the service life of the product.
7. The charging and discharging technology is adopted, which greatly facilitates the user experience.
8. A variety of charging methods, mains charging, solar charging two charging methods.
9. Aluminum alloy shell, good heat dissipation effect.
10.LCD always displays the current power, input and output data.
The product has overload protection, short circuit protection, undervoltage protection, overvoltage protection, overcurrent protection and other functions.